Saturday 26 April 2008

Grey's Anatomy star battles skin cancer

Grey's Anatomy star battles skin cancer



'Grey's Anatomy' star Eric Dane, has revealed to OK! cartridge holder that he has been diagnosed with skin cancer. 
The 35-year-old actor, wHO plays Dr Mark Sloan in the strike register, became concerned after noticing an unusual temporary hookup of peel to a higher place his lips and immediately sought medical checkup handling.
He told the mag: "I went to my dermatologist. He said it was malignant tissue caused by sun damage."
Doctors treated the growth by freeze it forth with liquid nitrogen and Dane admitted it was a traumatic procedure.
He added: "My skin is rattling sensitive and my lip was traumatised by the subroutine I had to go through. I didn't feed really well for a duet of weeks and doomed a caboodle of weight."
Scorn dropping over 10 pounds (4.5 kilograms) during his ordeal, the actor has insisted he is on the road to recovery.




Buck 65